Nazareth College Staff are dedicated to promoting our Vision and Mission of providing Catholic Co-education at its very best.
At Nazareth, we seek to live by and teach values which the Catholic church upholds and to celebrate our Catholic identity. Staff are expected to uphold these values.
Staff are encourage to further their own learning and are supported in their Professional Development through access to school-based and external PD opportunities.
College Receptionist (Full-time)
Nazareth College prides itself on employing professional staff who are dedicated to promoting our Vision and Mission of providing Catholic education at its best.
Applications are invited for the full-time position of College Receptionist (Parental Leave replacement) until Tuesday 5 February 2019. The working hours will be 8.30am to 4.30pm.
As a member of the College Administration Team, the College Receptionist role may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Front of house Reception greeting College visitors and answering queries as necessary;
- Recording visitors and allocating visitor passes;
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the College in a timely and professional manner;
- Recording staff short-term absences during the school day;
- Providing administrative support to relevant College staff;
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail;
- Arranging couriers and taxis according to College procedure;
- Producing the College Morning Bulletin;
- Maintaining student records within the prescribed student administration system;
- Any other duties as requested by the Manager College Community / Registrar.
A Working with Children Check and National Police Check are required.
A willingness to support the Catholic ethos of the College is essential.
Closing date: Tuesday 27 March 2018
Commencement date: Monday 16 April 2018 or to be negotiated
Applications, together with the names of three (3) referees, should be emailed to:
Mrs Barbara Hluchanic
EA to Principal / Office Manager
Expression of Interest in Employment
Those wishing to submit an expression of interest regarding employment, emergency teaching or short-term relief positions are invited to forward an application, including a current Resume with references to:
Mr Garry Giese
NOBLE PARK NORTH VIC 3174
Commitment to Child Safety
At Nazareth College we hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children and young people as a central and fundamental responsibility of Catholic education. This commitment is drawn from and inherent to the teaching and mission of Jesus Christ, with love, justice and the sanctity of each human person at the heart of the Gospel.
Nazareth College is a Child Safe School and all employees are required to hold a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) and National Police Clearance prior to commencing employment.