All applications for students wishing to register for enrolment will be considered in accordance with the Nazareth College Enrolment Policy.
Families are welcome to submit an Application for Enrolment at any time. However, we encourage you to lodge your application for your child as early in the year as possible.
Submit your application
Please contact the College Registrar if you are seeking enrolment for your child in Years 8 to 12. Places in these year levels are subject to availability.
Year 7 2022
Friday 21 August 2020 Applications close
Friday 15 October 2020 Letters of Offer sent
Friday 6 November 2020 Final day to accept the offer
To start the application process, complete the Application for Enrolment.
Please note a $50 application fee applies, this can be paid in person or over the phone.
Please return your completed Application for Enrolment and supporting documentation via one of the following methods:
NOBLE PARK NORTH VIC 3174
(Please note office hours are Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm)
PO Box 1289
WAVERLEY GARDENS VIC 3170
What happens after I apply?
Once you have submitted your Application for Enrolment, you will receive confirmation and your application will be processed.
- You and your child will be required to attend a meeting at the college to discuss your application.
- The outcome of the Application for Enrolment for Year 7, 2022, will be posted on Friday 15 October 2020.
- If successful you will be asked to complete the Enrolment Agreement Document and return this to the College Registrar with the requested payment by Friday 6 November 2020.
Prior to commencement
At Nazareth College, we pride ourselves on the smooth transition of new Year 7 students to our College.
In the year prior to commencement, all future year 7 students commence a transition process, which includes the following events:
- An information evening for all Year 7 parents are scheduled in Term 4 prior to the year of intake.
- To gain an understanding of your child’s capability, they undertake the Progressive Achievement Test (PAT) prior to their commencement with us. This allows us to implement to best learning options for them.
- An Orientation Day is held at the College in Term 4 prior to the year of intake. This is an exciting time for our new students and their parents and helps them to become acquainted with school life at Nazareth College.
For International Enrolment enquiries, please contact Nazareth College on +61 3 9795 8100 or email email@example.com for International Student Program specific information and application form.