Employment at Nazareth
Nazareth College is a Catholic Co-educational Regional Secondary College established in 1986. it is a learning community centred on the person of Jesus Christ that allows individuals to discover themselves and learn how they can become valuable contributors to their communities.
Through learning and teaching in the Catholic tradition, we foster a culture of Faith, Wisdom and Knowledge.
‘He returned to Nazareth and became strong, filled with wisdom; And the favour of God was upon Him.’ (Luke 2:40)
The Nazareth Community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all students in its care.
Positions Currently Available:
Positions Of Leadership - Pol 2. Term 1, 2023
- Instructional Leader – Visual Arts/Technology, POL 2. 12 Months Fixed Term, possible ongoing.
- Instructional Leader – Mathematics, POL 2. 12 Months Fixed Term, possible ongoing
- Instructional Leader – Performing Arts, POL 2. 12 Months Fixed Term, possible ongoing.
- Daily Organiser – POL 2. 12 Months Fixed Term, possible ongoing.
Teaching Positions - Term 1, 2023
- VCE Maths Teacher, full time, ongoing.
- Science Teacher (Years 7-12) and VCE Biology and Chemistry Teacher, full time, ongoing.
- Food Technology/VCE Food Studies Teacher, Years 7-12, full time, ongoing
Non Teaching Position - Term 1 2023
- Human Resources Manager, 6, ongoing.
How to Apply
Applications must include a resumé, Application for Employment Form, the names of three referees and academic transcripts.
Applications for these positions should be returned to the Principal, Mr Sam Cosentino at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm Friday 30 September 2022.
Successful applicants will also need to provide evidence of VIT registration.
A willingness to support the Catholic identity of the College is essential. Nazareth College promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people.
For further information regarding this position and all associated forms, please visit our website at www.nazareth.vic.edu.au or contact the College on 03 9795 8100.
No Positions Currently Available
How to Apply
In preparing an application, please read the advertisement and Position Description carefully to ensure that you can demonstrate your ability to meet the position requirements and have a thorough understanding of the role.
Applications must include:
- A covering letter;
- Academic Transcript
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- A completed Application Form for Teaching or Non Teaching (Please see below)
Please ensure all four requirements are included. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications should be emailed to the Principal via email@example.com by the application closing date stated in the position description. All applications will be acknowledged on receipt by return email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Other applicants will not receive further communication from the College regarding the position.
Expression of Interest in Employment
Commitment to Child Safety
Nazareth College acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People as the traditional custodians of the land, where we live, learn and work.