Enrolment Information + Process
Book a Tour
Online Application for Enrolment
Curriculum & Learning Guide
Families are welcome to submit an Application for Enrolment at any time. However, we encourage you to lodge your application for your child as early in the year as possible. Applications will be considered in accordance with the Nazareth College Enrolment Policy.
To start the application process, complete the Online Application for Enrolment.
Please note a $50 application fee applies.
Important Dates for Year 7 2025 Enrolments
- 18 August 2023 Applications close
- 20 October 2023 Letters of Offer sent
- 10 November 2023 Final day to accept the offer of place
- Copies of your child’s passport and Visa Grant Notice, if they were born overseas
- Copies of your child’s birth certificate
- Copies of your child’s most recent NAPLAN results
- Copies of your child’s most recent school reports
- Copies of your child’s baptismal certificate
What happens after I apply?
Once you have submitted your Online Application for Enrolment, you will receive confirmation and your application will be processed.
- You and your child will be required to attend a meeting at the college to discuss your application.
- The outcome of the Application for Enrolment for Year 7, 2025, will be posted on 20 October 2023.
- If successful you will be asked to complete the Enrolment Agreement.
PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT
At Nazareth College, we pride ourselves on our transition process for new Year 7 students.
In the year prior to commencement, new Year 7 students will attend the following events:
- Information evening for parents and students.
- Progressive Achievement Test (PAT) prior to their commencement with us. This allows us to implement to best learning options for them.
- Orientation Day where our new students and their parents will become acquainted with school life at Nazareth College.
For more information about Nazareth’s transition events, please explore our Year 7 Transition Information page and the videos hosted here.