Online Application for Enrolment
Curriculum & Learning Programs Guide
Phone: (03) 9795 8100
Families are welcome to submit an Application for Enrolment at any time. However, we encourage you to lodge your application for your child as early in the year as possible. Applications will be considered in accordance with the Nazareth College Enrolment Policy.
Submit your application
Year 7 2023
- 20 August 2021 Applications close
- 22 October 2021 Letters of Offer sent
- 21 November 2021 Final day to accept the offer
To start the application process, complete the Online Application for Enrolment.
Please note a $50 application fee applies.
- Copies of your child’s passport and Visa Grant Notice, if they were born overseas
- Copies of your child’s birth certificate
- Copies of your child’s most recent NAPLAN results
- Copies of your child’s most recent school reports
- Copies of your child’s baptismal certificate
What happens after I apply?
Once you have submitted your Online Application for Enrolment, you will receive confirmation and your application will be processed.
- You and your child will be required to attend a meeting at the college to discuss your application.
- The outcome of the Application for Enrolment for Year 7, 2023, will be posted on 21 November 2021.
- If successful you will be asked to complete the Enrolment Agreement.
Prior to commencement
At Nazareth College, we pride ourselves on our transition process for new Year 7 students.
In the year prior to commencement, new Year 7 students will attend the following events:
- Information evening for parents and students.
- Progressive Achievement Test (PAT) prior to their commencement with us. This allows us to implement to best learning options for them.
- Orientation Day where our new students and their parents will become acquainted with school life at Nazareth College.
For International Enrolment enquiries, please contact Nazareth College on +61 3 9795 8100 or email email@example.com for International Student Program specific information and application form.