Open Evening 25 May 2021 - COVIDSafe Event Information
Update: Masks are required.
Only attendees that have pre-registered are permitted to attend.
All attendees are required to abide by all public health guidelines and our covid safe planning on the night.
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Check in 3:45 pm
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Check in 5:15 pm
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Check in 6:45 pm
Before Open Evening
1. Confirm Attendance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.
2. Covidsafe Assessment
Please print and fill out the CovidSafe Assessment 48 to 24 hours before and bring it with you for check-in. *1 per person over the age of 12.
- Make your way to the front of the Wheeler Auditorium 15 Minutes Prior to your session
- Line up at the check-in counter (please have your CovidSafe Assessment and mobile phone ready to scan the QR code)
- Make your way into the auditorium where seating marshals will show you to your allocated seats for the Principal’s Address
During the Event
- After the Principal’s Address you will be met with your tour guides for the evening
- Please adhere to all announcements throughout the night and remain with your tour group for the entirety of the session
- Please practice social distancing, cough etiquette and good hand hygiene – there will be sanitiser stations all over the school for your convenience
- If you are unwell or develop symptoms during the event please alert a staff member
- The tour will conclude with a BBQ held by the Nazareth College Parent Association
- At the conclusion of the session, there will be staff to give you your showbag before you leave.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nazareth College and thank you for your adherence to our COVIDSafe event measures. For further information please click the link below.